What do I need and how much will it cost to make “Life for Pot” posters?
1. Choose which size poster you want to make. We have graphics available for two sizes: a full size foam board poster (20X30), or a half size (10X15). We get our poster boards at the dollar store. So for a large poster (recommended), you’ll be out a buck for the poster board, or you can make two smaller ones for that price.
2. Print the graphics in color. The large posters take tabloid-size (11×17) prints. The smaller posters are regular 8.5 X 11 prints. We went to our local Fed-Ex Office store to make the prints, which cost $2.95 for a large poster or $1.30 for a small.
3. Assemble additional supplies. You will also need a sheet of colored paper for a photo mat. A 12-inch square piece of scrapbooking paper is perfect for the large size, you can cut this down for the small size. Construction paper will also work. The only other things you’ll need are a paper cutter/trimmer or a pair of scissors, and some sort of adhesive. We used spray mount but you could also use good old white glue, a glue stick, or even double sided tape.
- FREE Craig Cesal (large)
- FREE Craig Cesal (small)
- FREE Corvain Cooper (small)
- FREE Corvain Cooper (large)
- FREE Andy Cox (large)
- FREE Andy Cox (small)
- FREE Charles “Fred” Cundiff (large)
- FREE Charles “Fred” Cundiff (small)
- FREE Leopoldo Hernandez-Miranda (large)
- FREE Leopoldo Hernandez-Miranda (small)
- FREE John Knock (large)
- FREE John Knock (small)
- FREE Michael Pelletier (small)
- FREE Michael Pelletier (large)